Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Going Home: Studio Time





It took a long time to do this.  Both of us have been sick and dealing with some ugly RL stuff.  I had to build four complicated sets and learn how to use lot adjuster in order to do it, including expanding a beach lot sideways.  I had very specific ideas about how each area should look, and none of them overlapped.  I needed completely different CC for each of them.  I didn't know what I wanted and kept messing up and starting over.  The views didn't work the way i wanted so I had to redo terrain, and I messed that up multiple times. 

This is a story arc ending.   Thank you to everyone who stuck with us on this long and bumpy ride.

Chapter 23: Home


2 comments:

  1. I had a sneak peek, the shots look amazing, can't wait to read it. I'm going to save it for tomorrow night or the wkend when I can really lose myself in the world you both create. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you!! It was a huge project!

      Delete