Tuesday, September 25, 2012

A Place for Rob


I should be taking update shots but I got distracted.




The house had nothing resembling an interesting floor plan or exterior.  It was a box with a strip of pavement in the rear and a huge, silly side yard with a pool.  I've been redoing it, trying to keep in mind that it's located in the urban part of South Beach.  I'll limit this spam to the bathroom.








Here's the rear elevation.  The front still isn't landscaped or set up the way it should be.  Overall, it's still kind of a big boring box.


Two final shots of Rob: the first with his dog Charlotte and the second in his bedroom.



4 comments:

  1. gorgeous but I expected no less. that bathroom is fantastic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I could not figure out how to arrange the shower and didn't want to use a downloaded shower cabinet. I tried a lot of different things before settling on this combination.

      Delete
  2. You decorate in the most amazing way! I cannot get over this bathroom - it's stunning.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL thank you! You know how much I hate doing bathrooms. I put the tub in there and then I was totally stumped. I couldn't figure out how or where to put a shower. I finally gave up on the idea of having the windows visible from inside the shower, and, once I did that, the pieces started coming together. I love that door, too. It can be one color on one side and a different color on the other, which worked perfectly here. Thank you!

      Delete